What Kind of Dinosaur Are You?

In Books

Have you ever wondered what kind of dinosaur you might have been if you had lived in prehistoric times?

That’s just me then.

Anyways…

We’re getting closer and closer, like a sneaky velociraptor, to the release of the book you’ve been waiting for all your life. Well, maybe not all your life, but possibly since 2016. What can I say? Some books take a long time to get around to being written.

Yes, it’s finally here, the sequel to Planet of the Dinosaurs Book One: Project Wormhole.

Planet of the Dinosaurs Book Two The Journey North book cover

Planet of the Dinosaurs Book Two: The Journey North, is rampaging into a virtual bookstore any day now.

And you need to be ready.

Like, dinosaur ready.

Take the quiz and find out what kind of dinosaur you might have been, and let me know in the comments.

Recent Posts
Showing 20 comments
  • Julian White

I am, it seems, a Troodon – something I don’t think I’ve heard of but with questionable fashion/grooming sense and confused expression… And while I may be solitary and quiet I can get rather exercised by typos.

• Ken Preston

Maybe that makes you a Typosaurus! (Sorry

• Alan Kelson Shinn

Brachiosaurus
    Yep about right 🙂

• Ken Preston

Great! I knew this was an accurate test!

• Beverly Laude

Velociraptor! I knew it! But, I ‘m not nearly fast enough!

• Ken Preston

But silent and deadly, I bet!

• Ronald L Weston

So I’m a Baryonyx…. Even though I’ve never heard of that one I’ll take it. Just call me Heavy Claw!

• Ken Preston

How ya doin’ Heavy Claw?

• Darth

Troodon!! The description was dead on.

• Ken Preston

I knew I had hit upon a scientific method. Wait until I present my research in a scientific paper!

• Gill

I am a velociraptor!!!!! Mmmmm

• Ken Preston

You don’t sound so sure. Or maybe you’re thinking about eating me. I can’t tell.

• Steve

Baryonyx Ken, what ever that is!

• Ken Preston

Well, whatever it was, it was you and you are it. Hmm, not quite sure that makes sense.

• RICHELLE

I’m a velociraptor. I am completely unsurprised. I do have a strange love for Blue. Also, I’ve gotten yelled at for sneaking up on people because I’m not loud. So I’m going to say this quiz is entirely scientifically accurate.
    I do like some veg, but…even dinosaurs can try something new for healthy living.

• Ken Preston

Ah yes, my scientific research is finally validated! Now I can go public.
      And vegetarian velociraptors. Who’d have thought it?

• Irene O'Brien

Baryonyx

• Ken Preston

Excellent!

• Russell Fletcher

I got Baryonyx. A piscivorous dinosaur who also hunted terrestrial prey. I find that interesting since I love fish as well as hamburgers, pork chops, chicken and steak.

• Ken Preston

Haha, great! Baryonyx seems to be a popular one.

Contact Us

I am not around right now. But you can send me an email and I will get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search

Enter the Giveaway

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. more information